Terminales Portuarias Del Pacífico S.A.P.I. de C.V has a Partial Assignment of Rights Contract for 25 years, granted by the Port Authority of Lázaro Cárdenas (APILAC for Administración Portuaria Integral de Lázaro Cárdenas). This contract allows us to operate as a public terminal specialized in the handling of bulk minerals and steel products.
We are a service provider company born from the union of important groups of developers in the port terminal, industrial and energy services sector
TPP started operations in September 2012, since that moment we provide services of handling international commerce merchandising. We are experts in ship loading of iron ore vessels. TPP has been in many important projects of exportation in Costa Michoacana, and the company has a reputation as one of the leading companies in the handling bulk minerals.
Our workers are highly trained and will provide a quality service. Our team has great experience in the handling of minerals and steel products.
- We have worked with more than 5,000,000 tons of Iron Ore intended for export and import since the company started.
- 70 ships in 17 months of operation.
- We have a record of 33,000 tons of Iron Ore received in a single day, which were stored in an open-air yard.
- National record of cargo to the ship: MV ENTERPRISE STAR, which was loaded with 142,450.00 tons of iron ore.
- We also worked in the reception of bulk carrier MV STELLA HOPE which had a cargo of 143,000 tons of iron pellet.
Quality policy and environmental care
Our goal in TPP is to satisfy our clients, providers and all community needs. We look forward for our objectives through continuous improvement of our system, quality management. We also focus on environmental care, and we meet actual regulations of ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 laws.
To achieve our purpose we always act committed to quality, with great control of health and safety measures to avoid any possible risks in our employees. We also work hard to avoid any environmental impact. Our actions are always based on performance objectives and our goals to offer the best possible performance. We work attached to laws and the commitments assumed, seeking for sustainable development (in environmental, social and economic sectors).